The initial versions of the 3 Clothesline style (Images Hang Line 1’s, Images Hang Line 2’s, and Images Hang Line 3’s) featured a large white border, like older Polaroid pictures. Within this frame, images could be resized and panned.
In this 2nd version, the large white constraining border was removed from the 3 clothesline styles. The images are now unconstrained by any mask. You specify the image’s final size. All other features and capabilities are the same in this revision.
These effect’s flexibility (all 6 Clothesline styles) is considerable and unprecedented to any other Clothesline Effect:
- An 8 Image carousel quickly becomes a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 image carousel with a few settings changes.
- Assign a caption to each image, if desired.
- Change the images travel direction: Right to Left or Left to Right.
- Mix Landscape with Portrait oriented images in the same carousel
- Add rotation and/or tilt to each image separately. Make them look like they’re flapping in the wind if you want!
- Replace the clothesline (hang line) with a different one (or remove it altogether)
- Replace the clothes pin (image holder) with a different one
- Change the background to one of your choosing
- Adjust the Clothesline (Hang Line), Image Hanger, and/or Images up or down on the screen, as desired